miércoles, 25 de julio de 2012

Dear Frank...

Dear Frank,

I have cried so many tears for you, it breaks my heart to think of you going through this.  Today was very bittersweet for me.  It was both painful and a relief to see you today.  I confronted my worst fear, seeing you via Skype after so much time.  You have changed so much, but you looked so peaceful.  I got the chance to tell you I loved you.  That we have happy memories together.  That the house Mauricio and I are building here is for you.  That the hummingbirds visit us.  That they are messengers for those who are no longer with us.  That when they come here, I will know you are also here with us.  My heart hurts knowing that you have little time left with us here in this plain.  We will always love you and keep you in our hearts.  Thank you for loving and caring for my mum.  Thank you for being a part of my life.  

Love. Always. from Kate x

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario