sábado, 15 de junio de 2013

Thinking of Frank

There´s not really a day that goes by without me thinking about you.  It seems weird to not send you a card this year.  It took a long while to allow myself to get to know the real you and I am glad I did.  I still sometimes hear you in my head, or think of you when the lights flicker.  I remember all your sayings, your habits, your mischievous behaviour.  I say this with tears down my face and with a heavy heart because it still hurts that you are gone.  It is true the saying that you don´t know how much you love someone until they are gone.  I regret not saying it enough.  Happy Father´s day Frank.  Thank you for being part of my life.  I love you.  So many people loved you and always will.


1 comentario:

  1. So touching, Kate. I can feel the love in each word. Remember, your love never dies and is with you always.

    Lotsa Love...

    ResponderEliminar