sábado, 20 de julio de 2013

Signs and affirmations

I haven´t had the best of times of late, so on Tuesday I went to the church of San Francisco to pray.  The Virgin Mary caught my attention and pulled me near, so I sat down in front of her to release all my thoughts and fears.  

Recently before I had seen on the clocks 3.33 and 5.55 on various occasions, I hadn´t yet made the correlations.

Yesterday, while I was sitting at my desk in the library, I noticed a ladybird on my shoulder.  Which I found to be quite strange, wondering how it got inside and was quite unusual for this time of year in winter.  So I decided to look at the internet for the meanings.

Well, the ladybird is the beetle of the Virgin Mary, and the angel number 333 means that the Ascended Masters are near you. The Virgin Mary is one of the Ascended Masters.  You may not believe in such coincidences, but it really has been a comfort for me, and since I was not actively looking for signs I believe in this even more.  The number 555 talks about a major life change.  I am not quite sure what that is yet.

If your mind is open, you may notice signs.  These can be number sequences on clocks or car registrations, butterflies, white feathers and rainbows as some examples.  During difficult times we are not alone.  There are angels all around us to let us know that everything is going to be fine.  Even if we are on the dark side of the storm, the rainbow will always shine through in the end.

Love and light to you all.


1 comentario:

  1. Oh, sweet Kate. I am sorry life has been hard. I completely relate. I do believe in signs and I also believe that you have to open your heart to experience them. I hope the sun continues to shine on you & Mauricio. My heart is with you. I love reading your blog. You are an amazing writer!

    Carmen

    ResponderEliminar