viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

Prayers for Frank and Mum

Life is so cruel.  We don't know what will hit us from one day to the next.  My heart hurts as I type this, my throat feels heavy.  I just want to cry and cry and cry.  Frank is the partner of my mother.  He has prostrate cancer.  He is waiting on an operation from the NHS to relieve some of the symptoms.  In the meantime he is in pain.  God, life is so unfair.  My mother has so many worries and is exhausted.  My nan has alzheimers, my mother herself is waiting for the date for her own operation.  Why do bad things happen to good people?

In this entry I am asking for all of you to join me in prayer, or if you are not religious, just keep my mum and Frank in your thoughts. 



Archangel Raphael, I ask you to shine your green healing light upon them.  Archangel Michael, as my guardian and loyal friend, I ask you to send them strength, comfort and peace.  Let them know they are not alone.  Let them know how much they are loved.

Amen.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario